Diabetes patient suffers from high blood sugar may cause diabetic retinopathy (DR), and the most serious will cause blindness, so regular check-ups are crucial.
VeriSee DR is an AI-assisted diagnostics software that learns from the experiences of the many ophthalmologists in diagnosing diabetic retinopathy (DR). This technology is a collaboration of the minds of the human brain and artificial intelligence through the expertise of doctors and AI analysis. It enhances the efficiency of helping non-ophthalmologist physicians conduct the detection of subtle lesions in fundus images and eliminates the inconvenience of referrals to ophthalmologists. The technology, therefore, increases the early detection rate for potential patients and reduces the cost of healthcare and social care.
this seminar, we invite doctors from Changhua Christian Hospital and National
Taiwan University Hospital and the Business Development Manager of Acer
Healthcare Inc. to share the significant results of the application of the
VeriSee DR software in-clinic diagnosis DR.
1. Advisors: Ministry of Health and Welfare, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of China (Taiwan)
2. Organizers: Changhua Christian Medical Foundation Changhua Christian Hospital, National Taiwan University Hospital, Acer Healthcare Incorporated
3. Co-organizer: Taiwan External Trade Development Council
4. Date and Time: June 17th, 2021 (Thu.) / 16:00-17:00 (GMT+8)
5. Google Meet: https://reurl.cc/qmxQoy
6. FB Live: https://reurl.cc/OX82Vg
7. Fee: Free
8. Registration: Online Join Now
※For any question or concern, feel free to reach out to us.
+886 04-7238595 ext. 8476、8477
Dr. Yi-Ting Hsieh
Clinical Assistant Professor of Department of Ophthalmology,
National Taiwan University Hospital
Dr. Shih-Te Tu
Physician of Division of Endocrinology & Metabolism,
Changhua Christian Hospital
Dr. Amy Hsiao
Manager of Product Strategy and Management,